In this privacy statement, it is explained why and how we collect information about you, how we use this information, and how we handle your privacy.
Personal information is information and assessments that can be linked to an identifiable individual. For example, this may be name and contact information, purchase history, or interest information in relation to the content of this website.
2. When you visit this website
Depending on what information you provide , how to use our services, and what permissions you give , this information that is being stored:
- Contact information about you: Information you provide to us on our web site via contact form or ordering products:
Name, address, phone number and e-mail address.
- Purchase information: Information we get when you purchase books; What you have bought, your name, your email address, postal and delivery address and phone number.
- Communication: Information you provide us when you contact the owner of this website, such as email and information via contact form on the web page.
- Information on how you use our website: Information we receive when using our website, such as the type of device you have (for example, mobile or PC), which pages you visit and what features you use there. This information is given to us partly in-depth information via third parties (Google Analytics etc.).
IP address is not retrieved, but estimated geographic location is logged.
3. WHAT WE USE THE INFORMATION FOR
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
Customer Service: We store personal information that you provide having contact with us, and we have considered this as necessary to provide service and to manage your customer relationship.
Statistics: We keep statistics and monitor market trends to improve and further develop our products and services on the Internet. As far as possible, we do this with anonymous information without knowing that the information is specifically linked to you.
Marketing: We use your contact information (e.g phone number and email address) to send you our information only if you have accepted for this.
4. WHO WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH
By default, we do not share personal information with others.
We may disclose information in special individual cases, for example to public authorities, or in case of suspected offenses, if a legal basis requires us to disclose the information.
5. HOW LONG DO WE STORE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information, sent to us (via email, contact form on webpage) is stored as long as purpose for the collection of the personal information exists. See point 6. For more information on this.
- Purchase information: If you have purchased products , we will store your purchase history for accounting purposes.
- Communication: We store communication with our customers for an unlimited amount of time, or until it is deleted. See Point 6.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us to
- Provide further information on how we process your personal information.
- Provide you with a copy of your personal information.
- Update Your personal Information
- Delete information that we no longer need to store.
- Withdraw any consents you have given.
To use your rights, please see contact information in section 9. Your inquiry will be replied as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest.
Via third party vendors (Google Analytics, etc.) we analyze web traffic.
You can read more about cookies here: (External link) http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm
You will always find the latest version of our privacy statement on the website.
9. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you wish to get in touch with us, you can use the following contact information:
Contact person: Trevor Stubbs
Email address: email@example.com